- General (Software)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Bookings
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Teams
- Respondus LockDown Browser
Onboarding Student Employees
- Log-in to Office 365 and check the availability of the username.
- Create account in AD and fill in the following fields, which can be found in Red Flag
- First Name
- Last Name
- User logon name
- Choose a password and check only Password does not expire
- E-mail (HU email address)
- Job Title
- Student Employee - Huntington
- Student Employee - Fort Wayne
- Student Employee - Arizona
Welcome to Huntington University! Below is some information regarding your HU ID number and access to Huntington University e-mail:
• Your HU ID# is:
• Your username is:
• Your password is:
• Huntington University E-mail address:
Please follow these steps to enroll in Multi-Factor Authentication and change your password:
Go to http://my.huntington.edu (Note: Do not type “www” in front of “my.”)
Click the HU Email link.
Enter your email address and password
Complete the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) enrollment process using your cell phone number or Microsoft Authenticator app.
For more info on this enrollment, please see https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/enterprise-mobility-security/solutions/fasttrack-how-to-enroll-in-mfa
After completing MFA enrollment, open a new browser tab or window and return to the Campus Portal homepage:
Click the Reset Password link.
Sign in with your username (the name preceding @huntington.edu from your email address) and password.
Complete the verification challenge using the temporary code sent to your email.
Delete the message containing the verification code, once sign-in is complete.
Change your password.
IT Services recommends using Microsoft Outlook if you plan to check your HU email from a mobile device.
For more info, please see: https://w2.outlook.com/l/mobile
Logging onto the Huntington University Portal:
1. Log in to the Portal at http://my.huntington.edu/
2. At the top right corner, Enter your Username –Enter your password.
If you have any questions or issues logging on, please contact the Help Desk at 260-359-4357 or by email at email@example.com