- General (Software)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Bookings
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Teams
- Respondus LockDown Browser
Adding New Programs on huntington.edu
After logging in to ExpressionEngine hover over 'Entries' in the left column, then hover over 'Program' and click the '+' icon.
Fill out relevant information and click 'Save'.
Fields (fields in bold with an asterick are required)
- *Title: This field is the text that will show up on the website when referencing the program.
- Program Link: If a user should be able to click this program and be direct to the page, the link needs entered here.
- *Program Type: This determines where the program will show up (Undergraduate is currently the only one hooked up).
- *Image: This is used as the thumbnail when displaying an image for the program (such as the 'Programs' bloq).
- Has a Major: Select if the program has a major
- Has a Minor: Select if the program has a minor
Make sure to select the appropriate categories this program belongs to on the Categories tab. This determines where this program will display when adding program bloqs to the site.