- General (Software)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Bookings
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Teams
- Respondus LockDown Browser
Accessing Art/Gallery Inventory
Giving access to the gallery/art inventory database is done via an AD group called 'FM Art Inventory'.
Accessing Inventory on iPad (via FileMaker)
- Open the FileMaker app on the iPad
- In the lower right, tap on the database icon (the icon of three stacked cylinders)
- In the left pane, there should be an option for beech.huntington.edu; long tap on beech.huntington.edu and tap on the Log In button that appears
- Sign in using your HU username and password (if that doesn't work, you may need to enter your email address)
- Tap on the Art Inventory option in the right pane. The Art Inventory should then appear on the screen.