- General (Software)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Bookings
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Teams
- Respondus LockDown Browser
Downloading and Installing Microsoft Office
1. In a web browser, go to portal.office.com and login using your HU account information.
2. On the right side of the page, click the button that says “Install Apps”
3. Your browser will download a file called “OfficeSetup.exe” (if you are using Windows) or "OfficeSetup.pkg" (if you are using macOS) which will appear at the bottom left corner of your screen. Double-click it. *If you are using Safari, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox, the downloaded file may appear elsewhere. It can always be found in your Downloads folder.
4. A new window will appear telling you that Office is being downloaded and set up. Wait until the progress bar is full and a new window appears telling you that Office has been installed successfully. Open an Office application (Word, Excel, Outlook) and, if prompted, enter your HU account information.
5. Your Office apps should now be working properly. If you continue running into issues, please contact the Help Desk at (260)359-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.