- General (Software)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Bookings
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Teams
- Respondus LockDown Browser
Accessing WiFi at the Indiana Tech Location
1. In your device's WiFi settings, choose "WarriorGuest".
2. Your device should open a web browser automatically; if it does not, open the web browser of your choice.
3. Enter your name, email, and phone number. You MUST use a cell phone number as the system will text you your password. If you do not, you will receive an error saying that you are unable to connect.
4. At the next page, you will receive your password for the "WarriorConnect" network. Write this down or screenshot it.
5. Go back to your WiFi settings, choose "WarriorConnect" and enter the password from step 4. You should also receive an email and a text message verifying your password. This password can be used for multiple devices (for example, your laptop and cell phone), but at this time it is not able to be changed.