- General (Software)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Bookings
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Teams
- Respondus LockDown Browser
How to Send a Fax Using An HU Printer
3. Tap if the fax is for your personal account or your work account if the following screen appears.
4. Tap "Fax"
5. Select "Manual Entry"
6. Type in the recipients fax number, then tap "Add"
7. Place the document you wish to scan in the scanner or in the paper feeder at the top of the printer if it is multiple pages
8. Verify the phone number at the screen below and press "Send". You will receive a message stating that the fax is in process; at this time you are free to logout of the printer. The fax may take up to 10 minutes to completely send.