- General (Software)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Bookings
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Teams
- Respondus LockDown Browser
Batch auto loans for financial aid office
Updated process for new menu screens Sylvia created (for Deb James):
- Save a CSV of all ids that need updated in her CX home directory. File must be named Batchloancertlist.csv.
- Upload Batchloancertlist.csv to your CX home directory (delete the old Batchloancerlist.csv if it is still there).
- Run 'Update Aid Rec Status to I-ID List-Step 1' menu op in CX 10 located at Student Management > Financial Aid > Loan Tracking.
- Run through the 'Create Loans by ID' menu op in CX 10 located at Student Management > Financial Aid > Loan Tracking as needed (as it only creates 10 at a time).
- When done creating loans, run 'Update Loan Rec Status to F-ID List-Step 2' menu op in CX 10 located at Student Management > Financial Aid > Loan Tracking
Note: The scripts being run for steps 3 and 5 are tied to Deb James' CX home directory, so if someone else ever ends up needing to run it, the scripts would need updated so they get the file from the proper location.
Old Process (Sylvia's Notes):
finaid/reports/Haidrecstat and Hloanrecstat (in this order)
When running both programs be sure to redirect output to .sql so that I can then do...
isql cars Haidrecstat.sql > & Haidrecstat.sql.out to do the actual updating of data rows
Do this on Hloanrecstat file as well.