- General (Software)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Bookings
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Teams
- Respondus LockDown Browser
If you would like emails from specific users to bypass the quarantine filer, you can add their email address as a Safe Sender
1) Login to the O365 Portal at https://portal.office.com
2) Click the "Outlook" icon along the left side of the screen.
3) Click the "Gear" icon in the upper-right and then click the "View all Outlook settings" link (towards the bottom).
4) On the left, click "Mail" > "Junk email".
5) In the Safe senders and domains section, click on the Add button.
6) Type in the email address you what to always allow and press enter
7) Click save in the lower right corner of the pane.