- General (Software)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Bookings
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Teams
- Respondus LockDown Browser
Using Advanced Printing Options such as Stapling and Hole Punching
The printers around campus are capable of stapling and hole punching pages as they are printed. Below are instructions that you can follow to use these features.
- Make sure that the HUPrinter and HUPrinter_Color printers are installed on your computer. You can follow the instructions at the following KB article to install the printers.
- Once the printers are installed, in the application you are using, click on File -> Print
- Select the HUPrinter or HUPrinter_color.
- Depending on the application, click on Printer Properties, Preferences or Xerox Features
- Under the Finishing section, you can choose between different finishing options, such as stapling and hole punching. If the printer you are using supports it, you can also use features such as folding and booklet creation.
- Click OK or continue printing as usual.