- General (Software)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Bookings
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Teams
- Respondus LockDown Browser
Updating VPN to new Configuration
Updating VPN to use new Configuration file
1) Navigate to https://vpn.huntington.edu:4443/userportal/webpages/myaccount/login.jsp
2) Log into this area using your Huntington username (you do not need to include @huntington.edu) and password
3) Click on “Download for Windows, macOS, Linux” under VPN Configuration
4) Locate the downloaded file; you can do this either by right clicking on the download area that pops up and selecting “Show in Folder” or by locating the file in Windows File Explorer in Downloads.
5) Right-click on the Configuration file (shown in red above) and select “Copy”.
6) Type the following location “C:\Program Files (x86)\Sophos\Sophos SSL VPN Client\config” into the text field of Windows File Explorer.
7)Paste the copied file from Step 5 into the folder. You may receive a pop-up saying that you need administrator
permission to copy to this folder. Click on the “Continue” button.
8) You should now have two files in this folder. Locate the file with the older date, and delete it by right-clicking on the file and pressing “Delete”.
9) You can now continue to use the VPN as normal. If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact the HU Help Desk.