- General (Software)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Bookings
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Teams
- Respondus LockDown Browser
How to Change or Reset Your Password
Change Password or Forgot Password
This article will guide you on changing your HU account password or resetting it if you have forgotten it.
You can also read the article on Microsoft's website. Change or reset your password
Change your password
1. Sign in to Microsoft 365 office.com with your user ID.
2. Go to Settings > Password.
3. Type your old password, and then type a new password and confirm it.
4. Click Submit.
Note: When you change your password in Microsoft 365, be sure to update the password on your phone and desktop email program to match the new password for your account.
Reset your password
1. On the Microsoft 365 sign-in page, select Can’t access your account?.
Note: If you don't see this link, go to self-service password reset tool to try to reset your password.
2. On the User verification page, type your work or school account name, enter the characters to verify that you're not a robot, and then select Next.
3. Select Email as the contact method to use for verification.
4. Keep the Microsoft 365 browser window open while you go to your alternate email to get the verification code.
5. Go back to the Microsoft 365 browser window, enter the code you received in email, and select Next.
Important: You need to respond within 60 minutes to the email and to the text message. Complete the reset process by using the same computer and browser session. If you close your browser window or take longer than 60 minutes to respond, you'll have to restart the process.
6. Enter a new password, confirm it, and then select Finish.
7. When you receive confirmation that your password has been reset, select the link on the confirmation page, and then sign in to Microsoft 365 with your new password.